Tweet #generationfortystory

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Terms and Conditions

Could resist capturing this moment.  My 11 year old had a homework assignment to get a library card.  I sat beside her, knowing that I'd have to help her complete the application since she was under 18.  The first step was accepting the terms and conditions, a step that, as an adult, I'd typically scan with the specific intent of finding the check box to mark and continue.  My daughter, however, took the application process very seriously and thoroughly read the terms and conditions associated with obtaining a library card.  It was a proud parent moment, first because my daughter took this process seriously, and second... because I kept my patience and didn't scream 'just check the box!'

No comments:

Post a Comment